Why Choose Coaching?
You can take all the trainings, read all the books, complete many different programs AND still feel as if you're missing something.
It may be the confidence, the know how, or the actionable steps to begin shifting from one way to enter into the next. In this season, let me help you do it.
Learn how to connect with your spouse, children, and others in a way that brings peace, connection, builds trust and confidence as a partner and parent.
Who I Coach
• Families - married, single parents, blended, divorced, foster
• Pre-Marital (thinking about getting married?)
• Professional Organizations
• Law Enforcement
• First Responders
Benefits of Coaching
• Learn to know what's right for you, your family and begin creating solutions for your situation
• Support - we all believe that we can do it by ourselves (and yes, we can do it by ourselves) but we can also save time, energy and our sanity by getting support
• Regain a sense of hope & happiness
• Move beyond heartbreak
• Heal emotional pain
• Feel whole again
• Learn how to practice self-care
• Fall in love with yourself
• Practice self-awareness and how to be present
• Create a healthy family dynamic
• Heal old wounds and help empower your children through challenging times
• Prepare for life's challenges
• Find your voice and build healthy boundaries
• Prioritize what's important and eliminate the rest
• Organize your mind and your environment
• Learn connection for effective communication
• Open new opportunities, relationships and experiences